Well, here I go again--another attempt at this whole blogging thing. I've decided to start with a total cliche: the bucket list.
I created a bucket list in one of my old journals, and this new-and-improved online version includes all of the old items plus some new ones. The things I've already done are marked by a bold asterisk (*).
All right, no making fun of me... Ready? Okay, go!
~ Travel everywhere (top on the list right now are Jerusalem, Egypt, Peru, Argentina, India, Thailand, Australia/New Zealand, etc.)
~ Go skydiving *
~ Rock climb on real rocks (not in a gym!)
~ Get a master's degree (almost done with this one!)
~ Take cooking and/or baking classes
~ Take dance classes (I took some at BYU, but that doesn't count)
~ Record a song in a recording booth (me singing)
~ Street perform on the flute
~ Grow a garden
~ Live on the East Coast *
~ Start a bakery with my sisters
~ Be in a musical (on stage, not in a movie)
~ Go cliff diving
~ See the musical Miss Saigon
~ Learn how to play chess (I can't believe I haven't done this yet...)
~ Take a self-defense class *
~ "Backpack" Europe with a friend *
~ Learn to drive a stick-shift * (and thanks to my dad, I even did this in a foreign country: Sweden!)
~ Become SCUBA certified *
~ SCUBA dive in the Great Barrier Reef, in a cool shipwreck, and in other cool places
~ Swim with dolphins *
~ Write a book
~ Work for a non-profit organization
~ Read every play and sonnet by William Shakespeare (partway there)
~ Read every book by Jane Austen (working on it)
~ Finish reading Great Expectations
~ Become fluent in a foreign language (I'm thinking Italian... which I know a little of so far)
~ Go on an African safari
~ Go to a psychic/palm reader (just for fun!)
~ Road trip across the U.S.
~ Get hypnotized
~ Have a crazy food fight
~ Write an article for Smithsonian Magazine
~ Create a new recipe
~ Learn all about cars
~ Learn CPR and the Heimlich
Yeah, I think that's it for now. I'm sure I'll think of more as time goes on, but this is definitely an adequate start! I'm going to have to get crackin' if I want to get all these things done before I die (or before I'm too old to do them, hah)...
Any other suggestions?
That's a great bucket list! I'm glad you're blogging. :) Love the orange template...it's so you!
ReplyDeleteHaha thanks! When I saw this design I knew it had to be mine... And yeah, I'm going to try hard to update this regularly. Just another way to waste time not doing homework! haha
ReplyDelete